Subject: HCCH Notification | Ecuadorian Apostille and Legalisation
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2024 17:50:52 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

For the attention of the Contracting Parties to the 1961 Apostille 
Convention

Please find attached, for your kind attention, a brochure from the 
Ecuadorian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Human Mobility regarding the 
issuance of Apostilles in Ecuador.

À l'attention des Parties contractantes à la Convention Apostille de 1961

Nous vous prions de trouver ci-joint une brochure du ministère équatorien 
des Affaires étrangères et de la Mobilité humaine concernant l'émission 
d'Apostilles en Équateur.

À l'attention des Parties contractantes à la Convention Apostille de 1961

Nous vous prions de trouver ci-joint une brochure du ministère équatorien 
des Affaires étrangères et de la Mobilité humaine concernant l'émission 
d'Apostilles en Équateur.

 <https://www.hcch.net/en/home/>

Hague Conference on Private International Law

Permanent Bureau

Conférence de La Haye de droit international privé

Bureau Permanent

Conferencia de La Haya de Derecho Internacional Privado

Oficina Permanente